Outgrown your home? Love the community where you live? Your dream block already has an established house?
With the current lack of land available in Brisbane , many home owners are turning to Knock Down & Rebuild solutions. Rebuilding has many benefits when compared to renovating your existing house.
- Increase the value of your land
- Avoid costly real estate or stamp duty fees
- Depending on how much work needs to be done, rebuilding is much more cost effective than renovating
- Custom design your new home to maximise the space and function of the block
- Your new build will be modern, more energy efficient and come with our structural guarantee
Is Knock Down & Rebuild Right For You?
OJ Pippin Homes can offer end-to-end demolition and rebuild services so that together we can create a blank slate, ready to create your dream home. Making the decision to renovate or demolish takes careful thought and considerations. There are situations where starting over is definitely the smarter option:
- A lack of available land in the suburb that suits your lifestyle
- Finding a great community with no housing options
- You have outgrown your current space but love the location
- Renovating isn’t your thing or your preferred design isn’t achievable by renovating
- You want a contemporary look with high-quality finishes in the latest trends
- You want to subdivide your existing lot to gain financial benefits and security
During our time in the industry we have successfully delivered over 160 Knock-Down-Rebuilds. We know what it takes to get the job done right transparently and cost-effectively. If you think this is the option that is right for you, we offer an obligation free site-inspection. One of our experienced crew will provide you with all the essential details and information you need to understand the process before undertaking such a significant change.
The service when constructing your new residence includes; at a fixed price include; demolition of the existing house, applying for council permits on your behalf and engaging with all required services.
Our experts specialise in lots that are challenging – whether your land is sloping, steep, narrow, small or irregular, we can deliver high quality results.
Guiding You Through The Process
Project Feasibility & Confirmation. Finding out if your block is suitable won’t be a decision you have to make alone; our team will work with you to determine whether it’s the right decision in three simple steps.
- Obligation Free Site Assessment – Our construction experts will provide feedback, recommendations and discuss any potential issues with you.
- Meet with Our Design Team – They will work with you to create a custom design that represents your lifestyle.
- Ball Park Pricing – the last step is when we determine costings and budget.
So What Happens Next?
You’ve said yes and the contract has been signed, so what happens next? We begin with a site assessment which includes a site survey, plans get drawn up for council, and now the fun starts – demolition! During the demolition we’ll take care of; sourcing permits, obtaining approvals of applications, arranging the disconnection and reinstatement of all services and coordinating the demolition of your home and clearing the site. Once we have clean slate our team of new home specialists will begin working to create the home you have always wanted.
Call our friendly office staff today on (07) 3889 7775 to chat about starting your Knock Down Rebuild process in Brisbane today.
This post was written by OJ Pippin Homes